Burien’s Empty Bowls event will host an in-person fundraiser at the Moshier Art Center on Saturday and Sunday, March 5 and 6, 2022, from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
It will be a amended Empty Bowls event.
“Although we won’t be sharing a meal with you this year, we hope you will stop by to help support food banks!” said organizer Gina Kallman.
Empty Bowls events can be held across the country to raise funds to address food insecurity.
The Moshier Art Center potters have donated bowls to give away with your donation.
All are invited to stop by the Moshier Art Center to donate, choose a beautiful bowl and join in a fun party. raffle.
Minimum donation of $20.
Can’t do it in person? Make a donation in line!
All proceeds benefit the Highline Area Food Bank and the White Center Food Bank.
WHAT: Empty Burien Bowls 2022
WHEN: Saturday and Sunday, March 5 and 6, from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
WHERE: Moshier Art Center, 430 SW 156andBurians
More info at www.burienwa.gov/emptybowls
New! Eat Out for Empty Bowls Passport Program
Help us support all of the wonderful restaurants that have helped create Empty Bowls since 2010. Buy from any of the businesses listed from January 1 through February 28 and enter to win fabulous price!
How to play:
- Download your Empty Bowls Passport here (print one at home).
- Eat in or hang out at one of the businesses listed during the months of January or February.
- Ask a company to initial your passport.
- Eat at least 5 of the participating restaurants to enter a raffle for amazing prizes!
- Eat at 5 for a ticket.
- Eat at 10 for two tickets.
- Eat at any participating restaurant for three tickets and enter a raffle for a spot on the Empty Bowls 2023 soup judging panel!
- Submit your completed Empty Bowls Passport by March 10.
- Deposit at the Burien Winter Market, Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Discover the orange Burien stand or the Bols Vides stand.
- Take a photo and send an e-mail to [email protected].